Who We Are
HCL AXON is a leading business transformation consultancy with over 20 years experience in designing, implementing and supporting solutions in companies who have chosen a packaged ERP solution as a strategic technology platform. We are dynamic, and our fast growth demonstrates that our working relationships with our clients consistently exceeds their expectations.
HCL AXON employs over 7,500 consultants with Business Consulting expertise, deep industry skills, SAP and other ERP vendor skills. The combination of AXON's strong transformation, process consulting and implementation capabilities and HCL's proven application and infrastructure capabilities has produced an organization unrivalled in the marketplace. The integrated global services force is focused on improving customers' performance through the delivery of cost reduction programs, business process improvement, shared service centers, top-down information strategies, executive coaching and leadership development.
Who we are looking for:
- Seasoned consultants with 5+ years experience
- Ready for new challenges
- Great communicators
- Team players
What we offer our employees:
- A range of exciting clients with complex requirements, often across multiple countries
- Excellent record of winning new business with well-known company names
- You'll be working alongside and sharing ideas with other like-minded and experienced team members – as part of our policy we don't recruit fresh graduate hires
- An entrepreneurial environment - our consultants are encouraged to use their knowledge and skills to make a difference
- A meritocracy – a recognition and reward based system that is tailored to the individual's contribution
Career development and training:
HCL AXON operates as meritocracy, keen to recognise ability and to promote our people based on their aptitude and appetite. To support the recognition programme we run mentoring programmes as well as focussed offsite meetings and training, have regular objective-based 6 monthly appraisals, as well as bonuses tied directly to personal delivery